VP, Paid Search
New York, NY
|Date Posted||July 20, 2022|
Marketing & Media
Challenging conventional digital methods by merging the best talent from creatives, top data scientists, and cutting-edge media people, our client is a full-funnel creative, tech, and advertising company that creates breakthrough campaigns! Going against tradition, they created a new way of working to bridge the gap between meaningful storytelling, data-led optimizations, and commerce. Curiosity, relentless creativity, and data informed decision-making define their culture and people.
The company is seeking a dynamic VP, Paid Search to be a thought and strategic leader responsible for leading and developing a team of Search buyers. In this role, you will leverage your knowledge of the space to take a step back and help design the right strategies, processes, and training program to maximize the performance of the team.
- Lead and manage a team of talented paid media professionals, ensuring best in class media approaches, processes and account performance
- Draw on best in class Paid Search strategies account success for Fortune 500 consumer brands
- Serve as the senior media leader in all client interactions, coaching managers to provide exceptional client service
- Develop innovative media strategies that solve brand challenges and drive KPI performance
- Leverage statistical principles and design tests to improve understanding of how and why users interact with ads, drawing on insights to optimize campaigns
- 10+ years of Paid Search media buying leadership, owning large-scale engagements, employing leading edge strategies, and commanding multi-million-dollar budgets
- Advanced analytical approach rooted in statistical theories such as hypothesis testing, A/B testing, etc.
- Recognize improvements in automation and cross-collaborate with teams to execute program advancements
- Experience in partnering with ecommerce clients is a plus
- Ability to lead a team of analysts executing campaigns, overseeing their day-to-day work, and providing strategic/operational support