Video Performance Manager
USA/Canada (Remote), United States
|Date Posted||September 9, 2021|
Marketing & Media
Our client is the world’s largest education technology company, offering personalized and easy-to-learn programs for students of grades 1-12. Launched in 2015, their app creates unique learning journeys through compelling and relatable content.
They are looking for a Video Performance Manager that will be responsible for the development of video content and campaign strategy across all channels in North America.
- Develop video content and campaign strategy across all channels.
- Partner with channel leads, creative, marketing operations teams to develop and manage a creative testing system for all Lifecycle and performance marketing assets.
- Test new creative concepts, analyze results, and apply learnings to future concepts and variant requests.
- Proactively present creative performance insights with focus on reach, profitability and scale while educating stakeholders on best practices
- Independently execute the creative testing sprint process on a weekly basis while measuring business impact against expectations.
- Onboard new channels from campaign setup through launch with potential to manage as a new core performance channel.
Skills & Requirements:
- Strong grasp of Performance Marketing fundamentals.
- Facebook or YouTube marketing experience.
- Experience of using video to deliver the performance marketing campaigns.
- Proven success managing cross-functional projects.
- Substantial experience pulling data and generating excel reports.
- An eye for identifying great creative hooks, analytical abilities to prioritize creative asks for all channels, and written and verbal communication abilities to present creative learnings and requests to the creative team for development and production.
- Experience of working for optimizing with CPM, CPC, CPR and LTV.