Vice President, Marketing - North America
USA/Canada (Remote), United States
|Date Posted||September 8, 2021|
Marketing & Media
Our client is the world’s largest education technology company, offering personalized and easy-to-learn programs for students of grades 1-12. Launched in 2015, their app creates unique learning journeys through compelling and relatable content.
They are looking for a Vice President, Marketing to further develop their marketing strategy for North America. In this role, you will lead the development of the marketing strategy including performance and brand marketing, be responsible for brand positioning evolution as well as delivering the business growth and be the voice of the customer. Your key goal is to innovate and experiment across all available marketing channels to reach out to the relevant customer.
- Guide the business’ overall marketing strategy and cultivate its public image to gain market share and deliver exponential growth.
- Design and lead the implementation of integrated multi-channel go-to-market (GTM) strategies.
- Collaborate, build, and maintain strong partnerships with the key product and sales stakeholders, developing and delivering successful integrated marketing programs.
- Drive marketing forecasting and planning to optimize registration and subscription conversions across all channels.
- Cultivate and encourage culture based on teamwork, collaboration, and intellectual curiosity.
- Possess and appreciate the experience of striking the right balance between the data and creativity of marketing.
- Review channel level campaign performance to find incrementality in each channel while having the ability to look collectively across channels to disrupt the industry.
Skills & Requirements:
- 12+ years of brand marketing experience and 5+ years of team leadership experience.
- Demonstrated track record of developing deep consumer insights leading to world-class marketing campaigns.
- Experience of online as well as experiential marketing channel for brand and direct response.
- Direct leadership of 360 marketing campaigns, product launches while delivering against clear and measurable KPIs.
- Prior experience of building and leading a strong team of marketers.
- Fluent in quantitative and qualitative consumer research and brand tracking analysis.