Vice President, Digital Health Strategy
New York, NY
|Date Posted||February 11, 2021|
Marketing & Media
For digital innovators looking to be part of a disruptive approach to digital marketing & communications…
Our client pinpoints motivates consumers, and aids top brand partners in enhancing the consumer experience across the digital ecosystem. Their team is made up of some of the most recognized innovators in Digital, Social Media, Creative and Public Relations that value creating innovative approaches through collaboration. And their success does not go unnoticed; they are a Digiday Agency of the Year finalist!
In response to account growth, they are seeking to add a VP Digital Health Strategy to lead strategy & client engagements with top pharmaceutical and biotech brands and become a lead member of the rapidly growing Healthcare PR team.
The right person will be comfortable jumping in and taking initiative, directing others but also be a good listener, and 100% accountable for client portfolio success. The VP of Accounts will be supported by a top performing team of account and digital/social strategists and creatives, as well as public relations and communications planners. This position has a tremendous opportunity for growth within an agency with the vision and team to create disruptive digital work.
- Manage + lead digital engagements for top health & wellness brands accounts exercising a strong voice in the social content creation process.
- Direct agency resources to ensure delivery of Scope of Work, working with internal teams (Media, Creative, Digital, Analytics) to deliver on client business needs
- Lead day-to-day operations of a digital account workstream across portfolio of accounts; serving as team lead and primary contact, anticipating client needs and ensuring quality control
- Provide Strategic counsel to clients; Serve as QA lead for client-facing deliverables to ensure they meet strategy and best practices
- Manage a team of staff and cross-functional partners to execute against key projects and client priorities
- Lead financial aspects of accounts including forecasting, projections, profit margin and revenue.
- 7-10 years agency experience, with a strong track record of delivering best in class digital strategies across paid & organic channels.
- Experience delivering successful digital experiences for top health & wellness brands
- Excellent communication skills: strategic, proactive, diplomatic
- Demonstrated ability to delegate assignments and deliver the work product through effective team leadership