Tenant Services Coordinator
New York, NY
|Date Posted||May 31, 2022|
Our client, a successful real estate management company based in NYC, is seeking a Tenant Services Coordinator. The position is on-site at their high-end office near Grand Central Station, and requires a time commitment of 3 months, starting June 13th.
Qualified candidates may send their resume directly to margot at gainor dot net.
- Correspond with tenants and assist with issues and requests
- Prepare building ID cards and schedule card pickups
- Maintain tenant files and contact information
- Send memos and notices to tenants
- Manage vendor COIs and ensure compliance
- Manage loading dock and delivery schedule
- Update service requests in Angus
- Salary: $23-26 per hour, based on experience
- Time Commitment: M-F, 8-5, 3 months starting June 13th
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience required
- 1-3 years’ administrative experience
- Residential Real Estate experience, a plus!
- Tech savvy and confident in Microsoft Office Suite
- Exceptional eye for detail and highly organized
- Friendly and professional demeanor