Temporary Human Resources Recruitment Coordinator
New York, New York
|Date Posted||August 4, 2021|
Our client is an impressive creative agency that is growing! They are seeking a long term Temporary Human Resources Recruitment Coordinator to joint their team. There is room for growth at this agency! The office is in Brooklyn, NY but the position is remote flexible.
- Extensive communication and follow-ups with in-house staff, outside recruiters, clients, and candidates.
- Represent the company when working with outside recruiters and clients.
- Manage relationships with clients.
- Assist with recruiting process, and recruit for open positions.
- Execute onboarding processes.
- Document creation, tracking, and data entry.
- Manage multiple concurrent deadlines, projects, and communications.
- Salary: $25-30 an hour
Qualifications & Skills
- 1-2 years of related work experience as a: Recruiter, Account Manager, HR Coordinator, or similar job title.
- College degree, preferred, related work experience is required.
- Proven ability to manage concurrent tasks and deadlines.
- Proven excellent organization and communication skills.
- Experience in sales, a plus!
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with care.