New York, NY, United States
|Date Posted||January 21, 2022|
Our client, a well-established independent creative agency, who designs & delivers beautiful & high-performing experiences for Fortune500 & challenger brands is growing. Their culture fosters great retention due to rare loyalty from management, a top-down commitment to fun and promotions based on performance.
They are seeking a Technical Producer to support customer marketing across email, CRM, social and digital channels. This individual will help oversee, recommend, advise, project-manage, traffic, and document email solutions to leverage automation, dynamic content, data-driven segmentation, and other Marketing Cloud capabilities to deliver powerful, data-driven digital marketing campaigns.
This role will require deep knowledge of Salesforce Marketing Cloud’s proprietary scripting language, AMPscript, automation, and database tools to execute campaigns. The ideal candidate will have previous Salesforce experience, is driven by results, has strong attention to detail, and enjoys collaborating for optimal campaign performance.
- 50% internal team management + project communication + trafficking
- 50% partner communication (Dev Partner, CRM platform, Tech Partner), client communication, high-level project planning, new business development
- Oversee the process and technical standards that help shape and define our digital communications and campaigns across clients.
- Drive workflow across multiple digital assignments to ensure collaborative, error-free, and on-time delivery of campaign assets.
- Manage source files, client/channel specifications, and templates across the studio.
- Define, train, and maintain studio standards and protocols for digital assignments across email, social, paid placements, and web.
WHO YOU ARE:
- 5+ years leading + overseeing email production with real-life experiences working in a Creative/Design/Agency setting or with an Email Service Provider
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications, or a related field
- Experience in using email marketing automation and deployment tools (SFMC, Cheetahmail, MovableInk, BlueCore, MailChimp)
- Proven knowledge and understanding of major social and digital channels and how to execute and prepare assets for those channels
- Experienced in email QA, testing, and troubleshooting across multiple browsers and email clients in both Email on Acid and Litmus
- Understands the integration of logic into rich, data-driven user experiences within CRM and email marketing
- Understands the evolution of email development, HTML, and advanced CSS, applying channel-specific best practices
- Effective communicator who exhibits grace under pressure. Proven track record of proactively unblocking, managing, or resolving issues and roadblocks internally and externally
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills, as well as organizational, multi-tasking, and time management skills
- Top-notch project management and collaboration skills, with experience working across multiple internal teams, externally with clients, vendors, and support teams
- Working knowledge of web-building tools such Squarespace, Wix, Shopify, WordPress
- Proficient in G-Suite, Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite, Canva, MS Office
- Familiarity with managing video or film production projects is a plus
- Experienced working in a project management system such as Workamajig, Jira, or Basecamp
- Work with Project Management and Creative Teams in the early stages of concept development to identify project roadmaps, efficiencies, and watch-outs
- Oversee day-to-day production and development of email and social media campaigns to ensure accuracy and timely delivery of creative assets
- Work closely with internal teams and external development partners to ensure proper asset creation/delivery for channel-specific creative assets and file builds, as well as continuously optimizing processes and tasks
- Develop user journey logic maps and documentation to communicate technical requirements of email campaigns. Leverage the Salesforce Marketing Cloud tools and AMPscript language to enable personalization and dynamic content
- Review email files, including development QA, emulations, logic accuracy, and final delivery of email campaigns and templates
- Perform QA on all digital deliverables across major social media channels against ever-changing requirements and standards
- Build and maintain digital asset libraries, email design templates, dynamic content blocks, and social media platforms across multiple clients and brands
- Collaborate with and manage production schedule with external development partners
- Support the internal team with digital marketing projects (email and social)