Talent Coordinator for World Wide Law Office
New York, Boston, DC, United States
|Date Posted||April 26, 2021|
Our client, an impressive Top 100 law firm serving Technology, Energy, and Finance clients worldwide, is hiring a Talent Coordinator to join their Lawyer Development Department.
This position will provide general, administrative, and technical support to assist with talent initiatives, performance management initiatives, training programs, and orientations.
- This position can sit in our Boston, New York, or Washington DC offices.
- Work closely with data analytics team members to generate and distribute confidential reports.
- Pull data from eReports, PeopleSoft, and Access database
- Engage in research on market data and other subjects to routinely prepare excel spreadsheets documenting findings.
- Maintain Portals and Shared Documents including several important Excel projects.
- Proof documents before distribution.
- Help coordinate the generation, assembly, and distribution of reports and materials related to review processes.
- Assist in the dissemination of final reviews.
- Maintain department budget, including yearly tracking expenses.
- Support efforts related to running firmwide training and programs.
- Utilize HRIS systems.
Salary 60,000 - 65,000
Excellent Benefits including wellness and mindfulness programs to social impact opportunities, professional staff affinity group communities, and generous paid time off.
What you bring to the opportunity:
• BA/BS or equivalent work experience is required
• Advanced Excel and Powerpoint Skills
• Desire to become skilled in using systems including Sharepoint, Reports, MS Access
• Confidence in working on a variety of projects simultaneously
• Commitment to collaboration; comfortable taking initiative