Supervisor , Social + Digital Investment
NYC, United States, United States
|Date Posted||January 5, 2023|
Marketing & Media
Challenging conventional digital methods by merging the best talent from creatives, top data scientists, and cutting-edge media people, our client is a full-funnel creative, tech, and advertising company that creates breakthrough campaigns! Going against tradition, they created a new way of working to bridge the gap between meaningful storytelling, data-led optimizations, and commerce. Curiosity, relentless creativity, and data informed decision-making define their culture and people.
- Grow clients businesses by optimizing marketing campaigns across paid social and programmatic digital platforms
- Routinely conduct data analysis to uncover insights, inform campaign improvements, future media plans, and testing opportunities.
- Develop strategic testing plans based on client goals to maximize both performance and learnings.
- Package client ready campaign insights and reports, recommend actionable next steps that will improve performance and drive business results.
- Drive industry leading intelligence through the development of innovative A/B tests and experiments.
- 3-5 years of experience buying media at scale against both performance and brand based KPIs
- Proficiency with emerging and leading industry Social Platforms (Meta, TikTok, Snap, Pin, LinkedIn, and Twitter)
The salary ranges between $135,000-$170,000, based on experience.