Sr. Media Planner
|Date Posted||October 30, 2021|
Marketing & Media
Our client is an independent, higher education-focused global company, headquartered in the UK, that fosters a supportive, entrepreneurial culture, and actively encourages employee growth. A close-knit team, that dives deep into brands and their audience to utilizes unrivalled insights and data to develop game-changing media strategies.
Currently they are seeking a Sr. Media Planner to help create, deploy and lead content driven creative campaigns, across both digital & integrated touchpoints aimed to help fuel their success and advancement.
- Be a trusted partner – This is a client-facing role and you will be seen as an extension of the client’s team. You should also feel comfortable fostering new relationships with clients, and identifying growth opportunities in Advertising, Creative and Conversion.
- Help the client write strong briefs (e.g. specific objectives).
- Responsible for maintaining contact with clients for future campaigns, as per the education cycle.
- Create simple, engaging, and persuasive strategy decks for the wider stakeholders.
- Ensuring client spend matches forecasts, created at the start of each year and reviewed quarterly.
- Liaising with media activation team to find new audiences and channels.
- Demonstrate audience understanding, e.g. current and target (known and unknown) markets.
- Ensure Akero’s dashboard is the single source of truth for all clients and their campaigns.
- Creation of data-led brand and performance campaign plans.
- Day-to-day planning, management, and reporting on all campaigns.
- Coordinate campaigns across the company to ensure successful and timely execution of campaigns.
- Write clear, simple, but inspiring and motivating briefs for creative teams.
- Talk through the performance at the end of each campaign and provide recommendations and requirements.