Sr. Director, Digital Experience
EST, PST locations, United States
|Date Posted||October 30, 2021|
Marketing & Media
Headquartered in NYC with 400+ employees globally and funded by world-class investors with over $290 million in funding, our client is the global leader in cybersecurity ratings and the only service with over 2M+ companies continuously rated. Recognized by Inc Magazine as a "Best Workplace," and one of the 10 hottest SaaS startups in NY for two years in a row, they are looking for an innovative, data-driven, results-oriented Senior Director, Digital Experience to take their digital properties to the next level.
You will set the roadmap for their overall Website strategy, partner with a team of talented digital marketers who are passionate about driving revenue for the business (their website is the heart of our lead generation program), while at the same time setting the example of what an outstanding digital experience looks like for our existing and future customers.
The strategic technical direction of their web properties will sit with you. You will be responsible for working cross-functionally and with their third-party vendors to drive projects to completion. Experience across SEO, core web vitals compliance, UX/UI, accessibility, technology integration, building technical roadmaps and creating project plans will all be valuable skills for the role and to help shape the future of our web presence.
- Set the overall Website strategy and craft the digital experience.
- Define the Website planning process that aligns the content, creative and teams on priorities for each quarter, drive initiatives through to completion.
- Lead and manage website projects including ongoing enhancements and integrations in collaboration with the Marketing and IT teams.
- Provide strategic direction and execution plans to shape the future of our web properties in alignment with business objectives.
- Identify and outline the digital customer journey from awareness to conversion.
- Identify strategies and content that are fueling growth within each customer segment.
- Work closely with Marketing Operations and Analytics to pull insights and optimize.
- Ensure execution of the Website components of the Integrated Campaigns plan.
- Present to the senior leadership team on key trends seen across all business units and the effect the website is having on the outcomes of the business.
- Build strong relationships with sales leadership, understanding where the Website can be best utilized in order to help sales win more.
- Stay current with industry best practices to implement technical optimizations related to site performance, SEO, core web vitals compliance, and UI/UX.
- Work closely with third party vendors (including development and hosting) and other teams to oversee and modify site configurations, drive technical site advancement, ensure timely security updates, manage future site updates, and validate their work.
- Provide technical support to respond to technical issues, research and resolve problems.
- Assist in evaluating and testing new marketing tools to be integrated with the website.
- Monitor website stability including uptime, page speed, links, images, and all other associated website UX is working as intended.
- Regularly report on opportunities for continued technical optimization.
- Minimum 10-15+ years working in a website management role, including working with developers, ideally within a B2B Enterprise Marketing organization
- Proven success scaling and accelerating demand generation through website strategies
- Data-first approach with ongoing testing roadmap to drive continuous performance lift
- Able to assess the current state of technology and then architect, plan and execute on future state roadmap that leverages Industry best practices
- Experience driving desired outcomes through third party development partners, including offshore resources
- Able to work well with various business stakeholders and simplify complex technical situations into easily understood and executable business language
- Understanding of web security, vulnerability assessments, penetration testing and mitigation measures
- In-depth understanding of concepts like SEO, UI/UX, and Conversion Optimization