Social Media Manager
|Date Posted||January 10, 2022|
Marketing & Media
Our client is one of the top education technology companies in the world, offering personalized and easy-to-learn programs for students of grades K-12. Launched in 2015, their app creates unique learning journeys through compelling, gamified and relatable content.
They are seeking a Social Media Manager to develop and implement an overarching social strategy from all US properties, delivering a wide-range of on-brand social media campaigns. The Manager will manage the social and community team and help drive strategy across all major platforms. The ideal candidate will have a sophisticated POV on opportunities across the social landscape, be passionate about social media and its importance within marketing communications and have a vision and experience developing a social media practice.
- Lead social media and community team and help drive strategy across all mainstream and emerging social platforms.
- Build and manage US community management team
- Identify trends and new social media channels for the brand to leverage.
- Provide input on go-to-market strategies for new product launches and brand campaign.
- Develop and own KPIs to measure social media efforts across outbound and inbound initiatives
- Develop and inspire team members to explore new strategic initiatives.
- Coordinate work with global social media team members.
- 3 - 4 years experience managing social media for consumer brands within an agency and/or in-house at a tech, or innovative consumer brand.
- Team building and management experience.
- In-depth knowledge of community management and building strategies by leveraging social listening and other data.
- Grounds creative strategy in insight and data, with a strong grasp of optimizing programs to deliver on KPIs across the marketing funnel
- Comfort working within a multi-disciplinary team including Marketing, Product, Tech, UX & Development