NYC, United States, United States
|Date Posted||January 8, 2023|
Marketing & Media
Our client is one of the leading Brand Strategy agencies built around helping the top Lifestyle, Spirits, CPG, Sports and Entertainment brands in the world connect with their customers across digital and traditional channels. They have fostered deep brand relationships, and their team is made up of some of the most recognized innovators in Digital, Communications, Creative, and Public Relations that value creating innovative approaches through collaboration. With tremendous brand connections and highly experienced teams, they are diving deep into the digital ecosystem to develop and manage impactful digital strategies for their clients.
They are looking for an experienced Senior Strategist. With limited direction and guidance, Senior Strategists work autonomously on assignments of high complexity and coordination, demonstrating advanced craft skills and knowledge reflective of an experienced practitioner.
- Leads social strategy, execution, and publishing QA across multiple social AOR clients including the creation of the always-on organic and paid social content calendars across Instagram, TikTok, Twitter, Facebook and Pinterest
- Demonstrates ability to understand and weave together complex campaign ecosystems to build a cohesive brand narrative and optimized distribution plan
- Owns content strategy development for monthly content calendars, leading creative briefs and partnering with creative via brainstorms and throughout the development of assets to ensure that work remains on strategy
- Manages influencer content strategy identifying potential influencers, optimal content focus, provide guidance on tactical execution, and ensure the influencer deliverables will support overarching client goals
- Conducts complex research and analysis to maintain a deep understanding of the client’s ecosystem and situational context; distills research into clear and inspiring actionable insights, demonstrates interest in discovering “the why” behind metrics
- Proactively leverages internal and 3rd party resources to participate in crafting an omnichannel communications strategy
- Informs program KPI's and manages work development to monitor and optimize performance and report results
- 5-7 years of relevant experience
- Experience leading consumer brands social media management and strategy
The salary ranges between $90-100k, based on experience.