Senior Paid Social Media Strategist
NYC, United States, United States
|Date Posted||August 9, 2022|
Marketing & Media
Brace your career – you’re going beyond the science quo with this company. They’re the integrated marketing, communications, and media agency that’s out of this world. They’re fiercely independent and 100% science-focused so we they can go where other “science-light” agencies can’t or won’t. Together with superhuman strategy, atomic creative, intermedia magic, interwoven ingenuity, and indomitable innovation they dream beyond the realm of the possible – and do it.
The Senior Paid Social Media Strategist must have a love for strategic thinking blended with an ability to roll up their sleeves and see paid social campaigns through to execution, distribution, and optimization. They will have proven themselves as an energetic and collaborative team member with responsibilities on high performing brands/accounts.
- Can move seamlessly from brand to brand as needs arise
- Experience with end-to-end execution of Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn paid campaigns
- Analyzes crucial data to uncover insights
- Weighs in on regular reports on performance and knows when to recommend a shift in strategy
- Crafts strategic internal, creative assignment briefs to help support paid campaigns
- Partners with supervisors, creative team, project managers and account counterparts to ensure social media strategy and execution delivers quality work
- Participates in new business initiatives and organic growth opportunities
- Stays current on changing social media trends to integrate these new trends and products into viable business solutions for clients
- Participates in strategic meetings with clients and account management to develop meaningful programs that reflect client needs
- Demonstrates the ability to develop strategies that meet client objectives and overarching program goals
- Supervises direct reports and play an active role in their professional development
Desired Skills and Qualifications
- 5+ years of social media experience, including end-to-end execution of paid campaigns.
- Hands on experience with Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn campaigns. YouTube, TikTok and Snapchat a plus.
- Work together with a creative team to provide input and feedback that delivers scroll-stopping creative
- Ability to analyze and interpret data to identify trends and optimization opportunities.
- Ability to learn quickly, adapt to regular changes in objectives, algorithms, and market conditions, and develop new strategies and tactics.