Senior Manager, Media Solutions
NYC, United States
|Date Posted||June 27, 2022|
Marketing & Media
Challenging conventional digital methods by merging the best talent from strategy, media, creative, design and DTC, our client is an independent full-funnel marketing, advertising, and design company that creates breakthrough campaigns! Going against tradition, they created a new way of working to bridge the gap between meaningful storytelling, data-led optimizations, and commerce. Curiosity, relentless creativity, and data informed decision-making defines their culture and people.
The Senior Manager, Media Solutions will be tasked with leading some of their most important and valuable media client relationships with top tier brands. This requires expertise in five core areas:
- World class ability to build client & platform relationships
- Exceptional track record of managing and growing accounts
- Fearless ability to tell data driven stories and extract key insights for senior level clients
- Deep understanding of capabilities across the digital landscape with a focus on Social, Search, Display/OLV, Site-Direct
- Experience managing and stewarding career growth for 2-4 direct reports
- Serve as the Decoded lead point of contact with Brand and Media client stakeholders.
- Develop go-to-market strategies and media plans informed by rich consumer/industry insights with a laser focus on performance.
- Lead briefings, brainstorms, presentations and reporting calls to represent and support the team.
- Establish relationships with platform partners to stay current on offerings and maximize media value.
- Prepare executive level deliverables on performance, strategic POVs, and competitive analysis.
- Maintain executional and performance excellence through ongoing collaboration with Activation team.
- Track and oversee client scorecard to ensure team is set up to hit performance goals.
- Regularly meet with direct reports to establish priorities and offer guidance and feedback.
- Analyze data, craft insights, and make recommendations internally and externally in deck form.
- Lead and manage direct reports.
- 3-5 years industry experience focused on client service and digital media.
- Eager to forge long-term client partnership built on mutual trust and fueled by ongoing performance.
- Ability to craft compelling, data-driven narratives for client deliverables.
- Proficient in media strategy with experience across digital direct, programmatic, social and search.
- Experience using comScore and other digital planning and competitive insights tools.
- Desire to grow as a leader and mentor to colleagues.
- Experience working on beauty/fashion/luxury accounts