Senior Human Resources Manager
New York, NY
|Date Posted||November 6, 2022|
Our client, a non-profit organization focused on women’s health, is seeking a Senior Human Resources Manager to join the team on a temporary basis. The position is fully remote, part time (20-25 hours per week), and has an estimated assignment length of 6 months (through June 2023).
- Oversee HR functions including benefits administration, compliance, recruiting, onboarding, offboarding, employee relations, and performance review cycles
- Lead open enrollment negotiations and selection/renewal process
- Work collaboratively with senior management to develop strategies for HR, internal communications, employee relations, budget, etc.
- Manage and proactively lead junior staff
- Pay Rate: $52-64 per hour, based on experience
- Time Commitment: Part time, 20-25 hours per week for approx. 6 months
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 8-10 years’ experience in Human Resources management
- Strategic HR mindset with strong analytical skills
- Proven leader with experience managing teams and employee relations
- Excellent time and project management skills