Associate Director, Digital Strategy
New York, NY
|Date Posted||October 4, 2021|
Marketing & Media
Our client, a top 5 global agency, recognized by Cannes & many others for ground-breaking Marketing, Creative, & Media programs is experiencing tremendous growth within their Digital group and is seeking a talented Associate Director, Digital Strategy to join their team.
As an Associate Director, Digital Strategy, you are perceptive, collaborative and agile with sharp strategic instincts. You know what’s on-trend in the digital space, and love creating experiences through content. You are a creative thinker – always tinkering with new ways to approach old problems to find the best solutions for your client.
- Demonstrate understanding of client and business needs, goals, and competitive environments
- Drive and execute digital and social media campaigns to help achieve clients’ objectives
- Be a hands-on team player adding value, sharing creative ideas, and executing digital programs
- Develop key insights that drive smart and innovative digital experiences through a deep understanding of the consumer and our clients’ business
- Recommend, prioritize, and deploy an appropriate mix of communications strategies and tactics in the digital space to drive brand awareness, engagement, and traffic in support of the overall digital/social media strategies
- Educate and inform our internal teams (creative, planning and account teams) to help become confident with all types of digital engagements
- Knowledge in using social media platforms to drive brand awareness and engagement.
- Develop and present digital/social media strategies for new business prospects
- Participate in the development of new and incremental business, including relationship building with account teams
- Identify opportunities to integrate digital solutions into client engagements
- 5-7 years' Digital interactive experience including
- Recognized expertise in developing strategic creative solutions for clients
- Ability to provide clear creative conceptual direction and to motivate cross functional teams
- Strong writing and editing skills. Ability to extract insights from large amounts of information. Comfort developing presentations and presenting your ideas.
- An understanding of digital platforms, the opportunities and challenges they present and opinions on what will work best and why.
- An appreciation of storytelling and a desire to find the narrative in anything.
- A working knowledge of current digital technologies, publishing tools and trends in the advertising, communications and marketing industries.
- Understanding of standard approaches to data analytics, ads implementation, application development and platform integration