NYC, United States, United States
|Date Posted||December 27, 2022|
Marketing & Media
A well-established independent creative agency, who designs & delivers beautiful & high-performing experiences for Fortune500 & challenger brands is growing. Their culture fosters great retention due to rare loyalty from management, a top-down commitment to fun and promotions based on performance.
The ideal Senior Copywriter has in-depth experience in both digital and print mediums and can adeptly capture the unique tone and voice of our clients, and help this team deliver best-in-class marketing campaigns, brand guidelines, naming assignments, and value propositions.
- Experienced professional who can effectively tell stories across multiple channels and mediums, with
consideration around how the story builds on the defined strategy and comes to life visually
- Organized writer who is able to meet deadlines with ease while working on multiple projects and clients
ROLE + RESPONSIBILITIES
- 5-7 years of experience needed
- Work on projects through multiple stages: from initial briefing and creative brainstorms, through internal development and client reviews, to presentations and completion of deliverables
- Brainstorm creative concepts with project teams to develop highly effective, creative communications that also sometimes push the boundaries of what is expected and possible
- Develop, evolve, and codify voice and tone for a range of clients, including establishing new attributes and guidelines
This salary ranges between $90,000-$110,000, based on experience.