Senior Copywriter - FILLED
New York, NY
|Date Posted||August 2, 2021|
Our client pinpoints what motivates consumers and aids top brand partners in creating frictionless & engaging consumer experiences across all digital touch apoints. Their team is made up of some of the most recognized innovators in Digital, Social Media, Creative and PR that value creating innovative approaches through collaboration.
Their success does not go unnoticed; they are a Digiday Agency of the Year finalist!
In response to growth, they are seeking a conceptual Senior Copywriter with an uncanny ability to ideate impactful campaigns, lead strategy, creation, and execution of the copywriting direction for assigned brand portfolios and serve as a leader of the growing Creative team.
- Develop, refine + solidify creative concepts as well as share progress of the team’s work
- Produce compelling, creative + user-focused solutions that align with brand objectives
- Inspire & motivate team, monitor + drive to execute projects that are strategically on point, on time and on budget, incorporating the latest methods and tools
- Collaborate with creative team to establish concept, brand, and copy directions
- Work with project teams to understand business objectives and audience demographics
- Ensure copy tone and style are on brand and within style guidelines and resolve misalignment with the team
- Translate concepts into effective and compelling messages
- Contribute to brainstorming and creative brief development
- Understand the needs, motivations, and aspirations relevant to your audiences
- 4-6 years of writing experience in an agency environment; healthcare experience preferred
- Capability to successfully cross-collaboration with teams - creative, strategy, project management, and account management
- Strong conceptual thinking + problem solving skills
- Excitement to solve complex creative problems