Paid Media Strategist - FILLED
NY, New York
|Date Posted||October 4, 2021|
Marketing & Media
Our client, a top 5 global agency, recognized by Cannes & many others for ground-breaking Marketing, Creative, & Media programs is experiencing tremendous growth within their paid media group and is seeking a talented Paid Media Strategist to take client-facing, strategic digital media position.
The responsibilities and qualifications for this job may sound familiar, but the person they’re looking for is quite unique. We are intuitive, skilled practitioners – risk-takers not afraid to try new things and don’t believe in settling for the tried and true. If this sounds intriguing, you probably belong with them. And in this role, you will be a critical part of taking their team to the next level.
- Act as a primary client contact; continually fostering client-agency relationship and consistently adding value to build ongoing trust with clients, anticipating and addressing their needs
- Perform daily account management and of pay per click accounts on Google AdWords, Yahoo, Bing and other search platforms for a variety of clients.
- Assist in the maintenance and monitoring of keyword bids, account daily and monthly budget caps, impression share, quality score and other important account metrics.
- Provide creative copy suggestions and graphical ad templates.
- Assist in the management of Display network placement lists on AdWords and through other contextual advertising platforms.
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting, display network, and other facets of paid search in accordance with client goals.
- Support the generation new paid search campaigns, ad groups, and accounts and aid in the creation of new paid search marketing initiatives.
- Generate weekly and monthly client reporting for all major metrics, goals tracking, revenue tracking, and other paid search initiatives.
- Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance in accordance client goals.
- Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels.
- Communication to team and management on project development, timelines, and results.
These required skills can come from any combination of education and experience. Diversity of thought and background are encouraged. Typical qualifications include:
- 1-3 years of paid search or paid social experience, directly managing paid search campaigns
- Understanding of paid search campaign management and optimization practices
- Ability to pull and analyze paid search reports, with limited direction, and identify trends/insights
- Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint, Google Ads and Bing Ads; bid management platform experience a plus
- Strong writing and editing skills. Ability to extract insights from large amounts of information. Comfort developing presentations and presenting your ideas.
- Strong organizational and project management skills, with the ability to juggle multiple assignments
- Understanding of standard approaches to data analytics, ads implementation, application development and platform integration
- Highly detail-oriented and excellent communication skills
- BS/BA degree preferred