Senior Accounting Manager - FILLED
New York, New York
|Date Posted||July 22, 2021|
Finance & Accounting
Our client, a recognized cutting-edge media agency is seeking an experienced Senior Accounting Manager to oversee the Accounting and Finance Department.
- Candidates MUST have experience with Netsuite and with Cash accounting.
This position is the go-to for internal financial processes and plays a vital part in driving financial performance by providing actionable insights, financial modeling, and managing costs companywide.
- Responsible for a high volume of accounting, finance, cash flow, and banking functions
- Manage Payroll Processing and Benefits Administration via relationship with Justworks
- Responsible for AP and AR
- Lead and participate in Finance and Forecast Meetings
- Ensure timely, accurate financial reporting, statements, processes, and analysis
- Develop and Maintain trusted relationships and open communication with teams across the company and externally
- Ensure adherence to contract billing policies
- Lead and Mentor the Accounting and Finance team, including an Accounting Associate
- Partner in the improvement and further development of processes
- Manage other financial tasks as assigned
- Salary $90,000-100,000 a year
- Great Benefits: Medical/Dental/Vision insurance, 401K with employer match, competitive time-off policy, bonuses, flexible remote work policy, solid work culture with work/life balance.
REQUIRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
Candidates with experience in media or related industries who are effective, hands-on leaders, are encouraged to apply.
- 8+ years of experience within an accounting or finance department
- BA/BS in Accounting or Finance
- Proven understanding of both cash and accrual methodologies
- Experience in payroll processing / benefits administration utilizing outsourced platforms
- Experience with a variety of accounting systems, must have: NetSuite experience
- Marketing / Media / Advertising industry experience, a huge plus!
- Exceptional Excel skills
- Desire to work on a variety of projects and have a strong voice inside of a company