Remote, United States
|Date Posted||January 21, 2022|
Marketing & Media
Our client is a fiercely independent, tech-forward, and integrated media agency with a supportive, entrepreneurial, and collaborative culture that encourages employee growth and reasonable work-life balance. At 70 people, they are close knit but have a wide reach having placed over $350M in media with top tier clients including DeBeers Diamonds, Chase, Jenny Craig, Cutty Sark Whiskey’s, and many others.
They ensure that employees stay comfortable with a competitive benefits package that includes a competitive compensation, health plan, 401k program with match, medical and transportation expense reimbursements as well as an allowance to pursue personal passion projects of your choosing. They even have an in-office bar where they host frequent agency social events. They are experiencing major growth and looking for a SEM Strategist to join their team.
- Assist in the management of Search Engine Marketing Campaigns on Google and Bing
- Support Account Managers on all SEM issues
- SEM performance tracking, analysis, and reporting
- SEM budget planning and recommendations.
- Create ad copy and perform keyword research, analysis, and optimizations
- Manage and track spend across all SEM campaigns
- Achieve targeted ROI and Ad Spend for SEM campaigns
- Keep up to date with paid search best practices, bid management systems, keyword development tools and industry research
- 2-4 years of SEM experience
- 4-year college degree; required
- Google Ads experience. Google Certified Professional preferred.
- Search Ads 360 experience a plus
- Experience optimizing SEM campaigns through ad copy, keywords, audience and bid strategy optimizations
- Excellent verbal and written communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to interact and manage expectations of clients, internal departments, and management
- Excellent data analysis skills and strong computer proficiency required
- Strong Excel skills are crucial
- Strong analytical and organizational skills and highly detail-oriented habits
- Ability to work on multiple tasks and ability to meet deadlines
- Agency experience a plus
- Fast learner with strong problem-solving skills
- Must be a team player