Recruiter – Creative, Digital, & Media Team
New York, NY
|Date Posted||January 3, 2022|
Are you a natural networker and relationship builder? A career at Gainor Staffing can enable you to reach your goals, grow your network, and have fun doing it!
We provide exceptional training, access to leading industry tools, simple comp plans that reward performance, and a culture that celebrates everything from business successes to second dates to babies.
Drawing on deep networks of resources, a fun and collaborative culture, and a process built over three decades of success, Gainor has been a source of the top Creative and Marketing Talent for over 15 years, working closely with the leading brands, agencies, and media companies to align them with the talent they need to grow.
We are seeking a motivated Recruiter to:
- Consult Hiring Managers to identify and shape hiring needs
- Identify and secure new business opportunities with hiring companies through targeted Email, Calling and Referral Marketing efforts
- Identify and source qualified candidates through Networking, Calling, LinkedIn, etc.
- Conduct in-depth interviews to qualify skills and job fits
- Creatively utilize Social Media to grow your network and attract top candidates
- Assist with fulfillment of job orders
- Participate in relationship building and account growth for client accounts
- Maintain tracking and input of candidate data, job orders/assignments, and client information in ATS
What you bring to the table:
- 3-7 years’ experience in recruiting, sales, account management, or a similar field
- Demonstrated history of measurable success
- People person with great verbal and written communication skills
- Solution oriented
- Passionate about your work
- Energized when challenged
- Interested in advertising, digital & tech
What we offer:
- A collaborative and supportive culture
- Career pathing, ongoing training, and development
- Base salary and uncapped commissions which gives you control of your income
- Established client partnerships
- Established Temporary and Direct hire models
- A hybrid workplace and leadership that values COVID safety