New York City, United States
|Date Posted||May 27, 2021|
Our client is a high-end real estate manager and they are looking to add a Receptionist to thier new office set up. The ideal candidate is a polished and professional team player who has proven experience in high-level client-facing roles. This position is on-site and in-person.
Due to the nature of this position, only candidates with previous reception experience will be considered.
- Manage the reception area with exceptional customer service
- Greet guests, check them in, announce arrivals to staff
- Answer and direct phone calls
- Stock office pantry
- Open and Distribute mail
- Some administrative and clerical work, as needed
- There is room for growth within the company
- 5 days a week
- Salary 55k-60k
- Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k Match.
- 2-4 years of Receptionist experience
- College Degree
- Experienced with Mircosoft Office Suite
- Self-manage multiple tasks at the same time
- Ability to maintain a professional demeanor
- Must be comfortable communicating with Senior Executives and high-level clients
- "Can do" work ethic paired with a positive demeanor.