New York, New York
|Date Posted||September 14, 2021|
Our client, a luxury NYC-based real estate investment firm, is seeking a Property Manager. This position is based out of their beautiful office in Manhattan, and on-site at various NYC properties. They are a tight-knit team, and offer excellent benefits, including 401k with matching.
Due to the nature of the position, only candidates with at least 7 years’ experience in residential property management, on-site at NYC properties, will be considered.
- Perform regular site walkthroughs
- Manage vendor and contractor relations
- Prepare budgets, financial reports, and occupancy analyses
- Liaise with engineering, security, and maintenance teams
- Ensure timely completion of interior and exterior building maintenance
- Manage staff, including administrative personnel and assistant property managers
- Engage with owners, board members, and residents (current and prospective)
- Maintain records of leases, certificates of insurance, letters of credit, and escalations
- Investigate and resolve complaints and violations
- Handle confidential information with utmost discretion
- Salary: $135k per year
- Excellent benefits include health insurance, generous PTO, and 401k with matching
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Must have 7+ years’ experience in residential property management, including on-site at NYC properties
- Well versed in Microsoft Suite and real estate software such as IBS, Building Link, etc.
- Comprehensive knowledge of and ability to interpret sales and lease language
- Basic accounting knowledge and budget experience
- Proven negotiation and conflict resolution skills, including experience resolving grievances and complaints
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail