Project Manager, Customer Success
New Yor, United States
|Date Posted||April 16, 2022|
Marketing & Media
Valued at over $1 billion and growing more than 35% annually, our client is disrupting the way media is delivered and managed across all channels (Display, Streaming Video, TV...). With revolutionary image recognition and audience targeting data & technology, they create completely native advertising experiences that seamlessly blend into the platform they live on. Their employee experience is also leading-edge, supporting balanced, healthy lifestyles and a positive, growth-oriented culture. They offer fully paid healthcare, personalized financial and retail benefits, flexible working hours, and vacation policy, as well as a rotational program that supports growth within all areas of the company.
With the growth of their company, they are seeking a Project Manager to join their growing Large Customer Success (LCS) team. The successful candidate will have prior experience working on content development, media planning or project management roles, preferably within the programmatic advertising industry. The primary responsibility of this role is to identify, and project manage various deliverables that help enable their Demand Sales and Partner Management teams to accelerate revenue growth. Members of LCS are highly knowledgeable about the client’s products and capabilities in order to come up with creative solutions. They are comfortable challenging the status quo, bringing projects to life through communication and data, and working cross-functionally with internal teams to get things done. The ideal candidate is a detail-oriented self-starter that is passionate about creating the best client deliverables and thrives in a fast-paced startup environment. This role reports into the Associate Director of Large Customer Success and works closely with the SVP, Global Partner Management to support all sales solutions, agency holding company and preferred partnership deliverables.
- Support Demand Sales and Partner Management on Agency or Brand RFIs as well as support in the development of high stakes client presentations.
- Brainstorm strategies and creative ways to package our products in collaboration with cross functional teams like marketing and product. Drive strategic storylines for outreach & content.
- Support projects and manage various sales solutions deliverables, from concept to completion.
- Collaborate with field sales team to understand customer objectives/strategies to develop creative solutions that work with the client’s technology
- Contribute to the multimillion-dollar playbook on how they uplevel our service for their top/largest clients and prospects through cross team collaboration with marketing, research, and product.
- Build, maintain & expand the team’s central internal repository of RFI/RFP responses and ensure it reflects the latest product offerings and capabilities
- Support team deliverables for growing relationships with centralized tech and supply teams across agency holding companies and maintain centralized repositories within holding companies
- Develop relevant internal dashboards to measure and track adoption across key clients and holding companies. Contribute to internal holding company calls - help set agenda, take notes, make sure follow ups happen
- Manage partnership operations and contracts in Salesforce
- Once a partnership is in motion, liaise with internal teams (Sales & Partner Management) to ensure flawless execution and provide ongoing support where necessary
- Experience with advertising or product-based projects, from start to finish
- Experience building process for internal teams
- Strong oral and written communication skills; ability to present effectively across multiple levels in an organization including Strategy, Product and Marketing teams
- Strong analytical, and problem-solving abilities
- Advanced experience in Excel and MS Office, including pivot tables and manipulation of large data sets
- Expertise in working with RTB, DSPs, SSPs, ad exchanges, aggregators, ad servers, and other optimization platforms is a plus
- Effective time management skills – ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Ability to work individually and collaboratively to drive business forward
- Strives for continued learning opportunities to build upon craft
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Proven academic and/or professional achievement.
- Self-motivated starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment
- 3-5 years of online advertising experience required
- 2+ yrs project management experience
- 1-2 years of client-facing experience