Planner, Search & Social
New York, New York
|Date Posted||October 20, 2021|
Marketing & Media
Our client has been ideating, implementing, and optimizing award winning Digital, Social & Mobile media campaigns for over a decade to a top-tier portfolio of clients including Tech, eCommerce and consumer brands including Microsoft, IKEA, Amazon & many others. They are visionary in their ability to advance the way that brands engage with audiences across all screens, particularly mobile.
In addition to their digital prowess, they emphasize employee training and development leading to many employees growing within the company and staying for years.
They are looking for a team member with experience across a few key paid search and/or social channels (i.e. Facebook, Google, Snapchat, TikTok, etc.) who is willing to grow their expertise across additional channels and client verticals, with a keen eye for detail. The ideal candidate will be responsible for all aspects of managing paid search & social campaigns, including, but not limited to, keyword/audience creation, campaign setup and implementation, on-going optimization, and reporting.
- Plan and execute paid media campaigns across Facebook/Instagram, Snapchat, Pinterest, TikTok, Google Search, Google App, Apple Search, and any other relevant channels across multiple clients
- Consistently optimize Paid Search & Social campaigns and adapt optimization strategies to meet the specific goals and KPIs of multiple clients across web and app experiences
- Generate reporting and performance insights that lead to gains against client business objectives
- Align with Account teams to fully understand client needs
- Work with the Creative team to provide input on ad copy and visuals, keeping in mind Paid Search and Social best practices across the various platforms
- Minimum of 2 – 3 years’ experience in Paid Search and/or Social management, with media agency experience preferred
- Strong Excel skills including functional knowledge of formulas, pivot tables, and lookup tables
- Strong communication (written and verbal), client-facing, and presentation skills
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to manage workload autonomously when needed
- Self- starter, committed to achieving results in a fast-paced environment