Media Planner Supervisor
New York, New York
|Date Posted||October 20, 2021|
Marketing & Media
Our client has been ideating, implementing, and optimizing award winning Digital, Social & Mobile media campaigns for over a decade to a top-tier portfolio of clients including Tech, eCommerce and consumer brands including Microsoft, IKEA, Amazon & many others. They are visionary in their ability to advance the way that brands engage with audiences across all screens, particularly mobile.
In addition to their digital prowess, they emphasize employee training and development leading to many employees growing within the company and staying for years.
As a Media Planner Supervisor you will manage the development of integrated media plans, lead custom content experiences, and manage campaign implementations across platforms. You will lead management of partner relationships and own client-facing projects with minimal oversight. The Media Planner Supervisor will have a big impact on the overall strategy, by working closely with digital strategy, creative, and insight-focused colleagues.
- Serve as the media strategy lead on the account, advancing the clients understanding of media opportunities, maintaining regular dialogue with senior level client lead(s) to thoughtfully inform them of opportunities within the fast-moving digital media landscape
- Work with the Client and Account teams to integrate digital strategic thinking into holistic media strategies
- Implement best practices across all digital media planning, buying, and measurement, ensuring that the strategic digital vision is funneling down through implementation
- Ensure deliverables align with overall plan strategies and program results highlight key findings with actionable insights
- Develop close working relationships with media partners, handle day-to-day client requests and questions
- 5+ years of digital media experience with strong knowledge of digital strategy
- Self-starter, solid organizational skills and the ability to work with minimal direction
- Digital media planning experience across social, video, display, etc.