Payroll Analyst - NYC Law Firm
New York, NY, United States
|Date Posted||January 3, 2021|
Major Midtown NYC law firm seeks Payroll Analyst to manage NY and California office payrolls for 500+ employees. Position will act as a liaison with the HR Department.
- Semimonthly payroll and overtime processing, bonus payrolls, pre-tax pension contributions, voluntary benefits and other deductions
- Reconciliation of payroll tax withholdings and annual wage/tax filings, general ledger software uploads
- Various salary-related expense and other account analyses.
- 3 - 5 years of payroll management experience with strong knowledge of automated payroll software programs.
- Ceridian and/or Day force preferred and law firm experience a plus.
- Individual must be bright, organized, a self-starter, collaborate with the Accounting Department team
- Possess strong communication and excel skills.
- Knowledge of Elite Enterprise/3E helpful. College degree required.