Paid Social Specialist - FILLED
New York, NY
|Date Posted||October 4, 2021|
Marketing & Media
One of the top global agencies is looking for a Paid Social Specialist to join their team! An individual deeply ingrained in digital and social media culture. This individual will play a crucial supportive role, helping clients reach and engage with enthusiast communities; playing an active role in business development; helping develop and evangelize a company-wide perspective on the use of emerging media. In other words, the ideal candidate is someone who thrives on working in a highly visible, brain-bending, massively multitasking capacity at the cutting edge where communications and technology come together.
The Paid Social Specialist will serve as a supporting strategist and network educator on current and emerging paid media platforms and 360 advertising options. This position will also maintain and grow relationships between advertising platforms and the client's owned digital paid media agency partners.
- Assist Paid team leadership in driving development and execution of paid digital media strategies
- Assist senior digital strategy / account teams with the integration and measurement of paid media into the client's new and existing client programs
- Support the day-to-day management and optimization of ongoing paid social media campaigns
- Continually grow understanding and knowledge of client business and their competitive environment; apply this information in preparing and presenting focused programs and paid social media recommendations
- Foster platform relationships with paid vendors including but not limited to: Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Snapchat, Twitter, LinkedIn, and many more digital partners
- Perform media planning, media campaign execution, media budget management, monitoring, and measurement/reporting
- Establish relationships across the network to streamline paid media efforts and facilitate network-wide paid media trainings: capabilities, best practice, case studies, etc.
- Participate in online certifications and professional development of teams
Required skills can come from any combination of education and experience. Diversity of thought and background are encouraged. Typical qualifications include:
- Minimum of 2-4 years professional interactive work experience; agency or client-side experience
- Bachelor’s degree with a concentration in marketing/business/PR/Communications or related field preferred
- Experience generating brand/client awareness through existing and emerging social media and online communities and platforms
- Experience running paid advertising campaigns on social media (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, TikTok). Experience with native advertising, sponsored content, programmatic, video distribution, Google and YouTube ads a plus
- Successful track record of building and presenting strategic paid social programs, recommendations and tactics for clients and effectively executing programs
- Solid grasp of social, digital, influencer, word-of-mouth marketing, personal and professional experience across the digital and social space, and knowledge of emerging trends and technologies
- Strong understanding of community engagement and online campaign experience
- Ability to translate paid media platforms, technologies and metrics into succinct, compelling, conversational language for a variety of audiences
- An individual who thrives in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, working effectively with colleagues and clients across organizations and geographies