Paid Social Buyer
NYC, United States, United States
|Date Posted||October 16, 2022|
Marketing & Media
This company is full of entrepreneurs, investors, fintech enthusiasts, writers, and masters of aggregating and deciphering data. After working with financial services companies for many years, they wanted to build a place where they could bring together the brightest minds and organizations to help everyone make better financial choices.
The Paid Social Buyer is Responsible for all aspects of executing paid digital social campaigns on networks like Facebook, TikTok, Pinterest, Snapchat, Quora. This includes initial planning, implementation, monitoring, optimization, analysis and reporting.
- Leveraging real-time data dashboards and reporting tools, you will be tasked with communicating campaign performance to clients
- Assist in the development of media strategy and building paid media plans (including audience targeting and segmentation, messaging, budgeting, optimizations, etc.)
- Analyze performance data and provide intelligent synthesis, interpretation and appropriate action plans based on conclusions
- Measure and optimize campaign performance while also establishing benchmarks and recommending future tests.
- Develop creative requests for creative team and conversion rate optimization team
- Prepare reports and present results to clients and management
- Maintain a high level of up-to-date knowledge of best practices and strategies in advertising networks (betas, ad network updates, innovation opportunities, etc.)
- Use a data-driven approach to develop marketing strategies and marketing plans to support and achieve the client’s business objectives.
- Gather data on consumer, competitor, and market conditions
- 3+ years of performance marketing experience in programmatic is required.
- Highly knowledgeable with top programmatic ad platforms, Facebook and Instagram platforms, automation tools (bidding and targeting), Google Analytics, and other media buying and creative management & ad creative testing tools.
- Experience in scaling/increasing campaigns spends while maintaining or improving performance KPIs
- Experience in maintaining and growing large spending accounts with significant optimizations and budgets