Paid Social and Biddable Media Strategist
NYC, United States, United States
|Date Posted||December 27, 2022|
Marketing & Media
Our client is a fiercely independent, tech-forward, and integrated media agency with a supportive, entrepreneurial, and collaborative culture that encourages employee growth and reasonable work-life balance. At 70 people, they are close knit but have a wide reach having placed over $350M in media with top tier clients including DeBeers Diamonds, Chase, Jenny Craig, Cutty Sark Whiskey’s, and many others.
They ensure that employees stay comfortable with a competitive benefits package that includes a competitive compensation, health plan, 401k program with match, medical and transportation expense reimbursements as well as an allowance to pursue personal passion projects of your choosing. They even have an in-office bar where they host frequent agency social events.
They are looking for a Paid Social and Biddable Media Strategist to join their team. The candidate must have solid foundation of knowledge and experience across Digital Media channels with a focus on eCommerce. Candidate must also exhibit a proven ability to plan, execute and analyze eCommerce campaigns across retail, marketplace, and DTC environments, delivering ROI driving programs to exceed client business performance metrics.
• Develop and manage implementation of eCommerce strategies across related platforms, such as: Amazon Ads, Walmart Connect, Google Shopping, Criteo, Quotient, Instacart and Social commerce
• Additional account management to include a combination of Paid Search, Paid Social and/or Programmatic Display efforts
• Manage campaign set-up, including testing methodologies, reporting requirements, campaign construction best-practice, performance forecasting, and optimization recommendations, ensuring maximum impact and efficiency of each campaign
• Meet and/or exceed advertiser goals through channel-specific levers including, but not limited to, audience, placement & creative testing and campaign adjustments
• Leverage data-driven insights to inform planning and optimization for future media and content/messaging strategies
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
• 2-4 years of professional experience within Digital Media, specifically inclusive of Paid Search and 2+ years of recent, direct management of eCommerce Media campaigns
• Platform familiarity should include a healthy mix of the following:
o Amazon Media: Search and DSP
o Retail sites and media networks: Criteo, Quotient, Walmart, Citrus Ads, etc.
o Marketplace management tools/software: Quartile, Skai, Perpetua, etc.
o Top DTC platforms such as Shopify, WooCommerce, Magento
o Paid Search: Google Ads, Microsoft Ads, Google Shopping; work with YouTube, Performance Max and Discovery Ads is beneficial
• Extensive Office 365 experience, especially proficient within Excel (inclusive of formulas, PivotTables and VLOOKUPs)
The salary ranges between $55,000-$65,000, based on experience.