Paid Media Director - FILLED
New York, NY
|Date Posted||October 11, 2021|
Marketing & Media
Our client, a fiercely independent multi-award-winning global integrated agency, born from PR, operating across North America, Europe and Asia, is committed to work that delivers true business value for clients across consumer, corporate, health and technology industries. Defying the labels of public relations, digital marketing or creative agencies, this integrated agency is full of born storytellers, built for impact ... determined to deliver the right content, in the right channel, at the right time.
They are seeking a digitally savvy and data-driven Director to join their award-winning New York Digital team, helping craft and sell our paid media offering and leading key accounts for some of the world’s biggest lifestyle, tech, and CPG brands.
- Support the VP of Paid Media. Be equal parts account manager, paid media expert, analytics master, media-savvy strategic thinker and team leader.
- Demonstrate the ability to council senior positioned digital clients, work collaboratively with large partner agencies across marketing disciplines
- Develop thoughtful paid digital marketing approaches to accomplish business objectives, navigate large organizational structure
- Translate data points into meaningful client insights and act as a compassionate team lead.
- Build client relationships
- Deliver clear POVs on digital trends, mining strategic work and data for consumer insights, & developing and driving client pitch proposals.
- Ability to articulate ideas and present concepts to marketing executives.
Skills & Experience
- 5-7 years of paid media/digital investment experience
- Deep understanding of paid social, audience segmentation and optimization
- Experience with paid publisher partnerships and partner/vendor management
- A trusted account lead who can anticipate client needs and problem solve on the fly
- A data-driven candidate who puts an emphasis on outcomes, not outputs.
- An expert grasp of social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube and Snapchat – we need an early adopter that can speak to both the macro and micro themes in social media
- A solid understanding of the influencer and content marketing landscape
- Understanding of web analytics (i.e. Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics) and their presence within the user journey
- One who can develop channel strategy and reflect the nuances of different social networks and communities.