Organic Social Media Manager
United States, United States, United States
|Date Posted||February 26, 2023|
Marketing & Media
Our client is a foundation that invests in programs that help service members, veterans, their families and caregivers thrive. They find, fund, and shape innovative programs across the nation that produce measurable outcomes that best meet the emerging and long-term needs of today's veterans and their families.
They are searching for an experienced Social Media Manager to define social media strategy, develop content and manage social channels for a C-level executive.
- Manage the social media presence for a C-level executive by developing social content that best communicates the impact of our leadership and our work, and that reflects the tone and style of our C-suite executive
- Implement creative social media strategies to build engagement and reach
- Manage social measurement and track analytics; provide regular reports
- Must have experience managing social media for an executive in a fast-paced environment.
- Experienced in managing a high volume of announcements and campaigns.
- Very familiar with Linkedin, Twitter and Instagram (i.e. Reels, Stories, etc.), and developing unique creative (video, images, text).
- Well-versed in social measurement and analytics.
- Comfortable with a part time, fully remote position.
The hourly range for this role is between $50 to $60/hr.