On Site / In Home Personal Assistant
New York City, United States
|Date Posted||March 23, 2021|
Work for a busy, high-profile, private, New York family! The personal assistant position requires someone with an executive presence and the ability to be emotionally perceptive. The household includes two professional adults and their children, ages range: teenage to young adult. Work will occur in the home, in both NYC and the Hamptons. Covid protocols are in place.
Due to the nature of the job only candidates with previous in-home experience with school-aged children will be considered.
General Overview of Responsibilities
- Provide high-touch support including nights and weekends.
- Provide high-quality performance for all daily/weekly tasks and responsibilities.
- Thorough day-to-day calendar management; appointments, confirmation, and coordination of logistics; communication with all household and office staff to keep cohesive schedules
- Anticipate and arrange all scheduling needs for the family (primarily mother and 4 teenaged/young adult children) including doctor appointments, sports, and other extracurricular activities, academics, and tutors.
- Manage all logistics for appointments including transportation to/from and prepare relevant materials.
- Use discretion with sensitive information.
- Use exceptional organizational skills to maintain contacts, mailings, and guestlists.
- Maintain tracking databases for purchases and returns, gifts, invitations, subscriptions, expenses, and acknowledgments.
- Use exceptional interpersonal and communication skills to disseminate correspondences to team members.
Great Candidates Offer
- Well-versed in social etiquette.
- Consistently demonstrates excellent judgment and decision-making ability even under pressure.
- Exhibits executive presence and managerial qualities at all times.
- Maintains high professional standards.
- Experience with travel, financial tracking, and technology.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a personal assistant
- Prior experience in an active household where both principals are very active with their families and demanding professional lives
- Skilled in Mac applications – iCal, Mac Mail, Mac Contacts, Outlook for Mac
- Proficient in Microsoft applications, primarily Word and Excel
Pay and Benefits
- 150000+ salary
- 100% funded health, vision, and dental insurance
- 401K plan with company match
- Generous PTO and paid holidays
Qualified candidates may email their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org