New York, NY
|Date Posted||November 15, 2021|
Our client is a global investment firm with a focus on the digital economy. They are seeking an experienced Office Manager to head up operations on site at their Midtown, NYC headquarters. They offer excellent benefits, including full health insurance coverage and 401(k) with matching.
Due to the nature of the position, only candidates with at least 7 years’ experience in an office setting with progressive management or operations responsibilities will be considered.
- Act as the point person for all day-to-day office operations and facilities
- Provide unparalleled customer service for all visitors to the office
- Manage office supply levels, ensure function of equipment, and coordinate with vendors
- Answer, screen, and route phone calls with utmost professionalism
- Monitor email inbox and respond to inquiries in a timely manner
- Manage filing system and oversee incoming and outgoing mail
- Perform general administrative tasks as necessary
- Some calendar and travel management required
- Salary: $130-150k, based on experience
- Excellent benefits package includes full health insurance, vision, dental, and 401(k) with matching
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- At least 7 years’ experience in an office setting with progressive management or operations responsibilities
- Deep working knowledge of Microsoft Suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Positive attitude and flexible -- you go with the flow and make it work!
- Dedicated to details, with exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to manage competing priorities and deadlines
- Highest standard of discretion and confidentiality