Native Advertising Editor
NYC, United States, United States
|Date Posted||February 13, 2023|
Marketing & Media
This company is going through a global expansion phase and growing rapidly. That’s why they’re looking for talented people to join their US team and help write the next successful chapter of our story.
They are looking for a Native Advertising Editor who can come on board to work on our native advertising campaigns designed to drive conversions, like purchases or sign-ups, using data-driven optimization of content.
You will be writing engaging articles for digital magazines, producing ads and managing campaigns on platforms like Facebook, Snapchat and TikTok.
We know from experience that if you have a background in digital journalism or have worked with paid social, you’re already equipped for this task and will enjoy the thrill.
- Work with small- and large-scale customers across different industries.
- Write engaging articles with focus on campaign KPI:s.
- Produce ads with high engagement rates, mostly for paid social.
- Edit images in Adobe (don’t worry – training is provided if you need it!)
- Work continuously with real-time optimization to achieve campaign goals.
- Develop new strategies and ideas to creatively optimize campaigns.
- Report data and insights to clients on a weekly – or sometimes – daily basis.
- Share results and insights with the team.
- Responsible for client relationships together with Account Managers.
- Collaborate closely with fellow editors and Account Managers on new business proposals.
- Experience in digital journalism and/or paid social.
- Like and understand social media, especially Facebook. Being able to write engaging and interesting headlines is considered an asset.