New York, NY
|Date Posted||July 28, 2021|
Marketing & Media
Our client pushes the envelope using leading-edge marketing, creative and experiential technologies to connect with consumers & audiences. Conventional ways aren’t enough! Their category insights, data and expert media strategy leads to their outstanding out of the box results.
As a Media Supervisor, you will manage the development of integrated media plans, lead custom content experiences and manage campaign implementations across platforms. You will lead management of partner relationships and own client-facing projects and expertly manage a team. The Media Supervisor will have a big impact on the overall strategy, by working closely with digital strategy, creative, and insight-focused colleagues.
- Serve as the media strategy lead on the account, advancing the clients understanding of media opportunities, maintaining regular dialogue with senior level client lead(s) to thoughtfully inform them of opportunities within the fast-moving digital media landscape
- Work with the Client and Account teams to integrate digital strategic thinking into holistic media strategies
- Implement best practices across all digital media planning, buying, and measurement, ensuring that the strategic digital vision is funneling down through implementation
- Ensure deliverables align with overall plan strategies and program results highlight key findings with actionable insights
- Train, develop, evaluate and mentor staff to success
- Develop close working relationships with media partners, handle day-to-day client requests and questions
- 5+ years of digital media experience with strong knowledge of digital strategy
- Self-starter, solid organizational skills and the ability to work with minimal direction
- Digital media planning experience across social, video, display, etc.