Media Planner - FILLED
Brooklyn, United States
|Date Posted||July 19, 2021|
Our client is a fiercely independent global company with a supportive, entrepreneurial culture that encourages employee growth. A close-knit team, that dive deep into brands, their audience and utilize unrivalled insights and data to develop game-changing media strategies.
They are seeking a Media Planner to create, deploy and lead content driven creative campaigns across Digital & Integrated touchpoints to help fuel their success and advancement.
Client Partnership & Revenues
Understand the education cycle and the client’s specific requirements (marketing objectives) both short and long term.
- Trusted partner - seen as an extension of the client’s team, fostering new relationships with clients, and identifying growth opportunities in Advertising / Creative / Conversion
- Help the client write strong briefs (e.g. specific objectives)
- Responsible for maintaining contact with clients for future campaigns as per the education cycle
- Creating simple, engaging and persuasive strategy decks for the wider stakeholders
- Ensuring client spend matches forecasts created at the start of each year and reviewed quarterly
- Liaising with media activation team to find new audiences and channels
- Demonstrate audience understanding e.g. current and target (known and unknown) markets
- Ensure Akero’s dashboard is the single source of truth for all clients and their campaigns
- Creation of data-led brand and performance campaign plans
- Day to day planning, management, and reporting on all campaigns.
- Coordinate campaigns across the company to ensure successful and timely execution of campaigns
- Write clear, simple, but inspiring and motivating briefs for creative teams
- Talk through the performance at the end of the campaign and provide recommendations and requirements
As well as a unique and rewarding working environment we treat our staff to flexible remote working days and hours as standard, commencing with 26 days’ holiday (including birthdays off), gym and travel subsidies. Your personal development is fundamental to our success and everyone has a tailored progression path designed to suit them.
Natives is an equal opportunities employer. We passionately believe that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your attitude, experience and skills.
Salary 65k a year.