New York, NY
|Date Posted||July 19, 2022|
Marketing & Media
Our client is a fiercely independent, tech-forward and integrated media agency with a supportive, entrepreneurial and collaborative culture that encourages employee growth and reasonable work-life balance. They are close knit but have a wide reach having placed over $350M in media with top tier clients including NBC, Chase, Jenny Craig, Cutty Sark Whiskey and many others.
They are seeking a Media Director to serve as one of the principal representatives of the agency and is responsible for managing, growing, and guiding the client relationship for their assigned account/s.
What You'll Do
- Develop close client relationships at every level including C-suite individuals
- Manage account from on-boarding/annual planning meetings through strategic planning, activation and optimization processes – ensuring that all elements of the client engagement meet their planning parameters and desired business outcomes
- Understand client’s business objectives across well-defined consumer segments, and become a trusted advisor on all media strategies and activations across Traditional and Digital channels
- Manage internal planning team and work alongside the assigned activation teams to define the guidelines for the media mix and ensure tactical executions are on brand
- Work with Analytics team to analyze sales data correlated to media activations and draw clear insight to optimize plans for enhanced ROI and sales success.
- Work with the VP Communications Strategy, help to identify opportunities for growing the client’s business across the agency
- Research market and consumer trends, case studies and best practices that could further enhance the client’s business results and desired KPIs
- Work with the VP of Innovation and Technology to pro-actively drive innovation across plans
Skills & Qualifications:
- 8+ years 360-degree media strategy and activation experience across both Traditional and Digital. Proven deep knowledge across all channels essential.
- Ability to manage a team, multiple accounts or brands, and proven success in meeting client directives and KPIs
- Solid quantitative and analytical skills with strong comfort levels in data visualization and numbers
- Exceptional presentation/verbal/written communication skills
- Track record of successfully managing a large account
- An up-beat energy level that brings new and exciting ideas to the planning function