New York, New York, United States
|Date Posted||March 22, 2021|
Our client is a full service digital media & technology agency founded on the belief that digital marketing should be approached as both an Art & Science with the heart of an independent agency w an increasingly global presence. Their approach to digital media & brand engagement has been delivering sophisticated digital, mobile & paid media solutions for some of the world’s leading clients, enabling brands to thrive in an ever changing digital landscape.
Very strong, fun (& growing) national team, & mid-sized agency culture supported by a global holding company.They are seeking a Media Director with a focus on Digital to lead planning, buying, and activation across a number of national accounts. In this role, you will distill client objectives into impactful communications plan across Digital & Traditional channels. This candidate will be the face of the client accounts
- Lead strategic and tactical planning activities – accountable for developing, implementing and maintaining media plans that deliver against client objectives/strategies
- Manage and be accountable for client budgets and timelines, oversee reports and client billing
- Lead improvements in media team work process by presenting & implementing process improvements to the media team
- When necessary, work seamlessly with partner agencies, delivering a smooth communications process
- Build & develop relationships with vendors, & internal agency counterparts
Desired Skills & Experience
- 6+ years media planning experience including 3+ year digital media
- Proven ability in training & leading a high achieving media team
- Ability & interest in developing first to market communications plans
- Knowledge of the following digital tools including: DFA, Google Analytics, ComScore, etc.