Media Buyer - National Brands
New York, NY, United States
|Date Posted||July 11, 2021|
Marketing & Media
Our client is one of the leading privately owned ad agencies in New York City. They identify the unique needs of consumers, and aid top brands to claim and leverage their voices for outsized results. Their diverse team is made up of world-class innovators in Digital, Strategy, Creative, and Media services that value creating effective marketing plans across all channels including digital and traditional media.
In response to agency growth, they are hiring a critical role for a Media Buyer to play a key role in all aspects of TV media buying, negotiations, vendor relations & operations functions.
Media Buyer Primary Responsibilities:
- Lead buying across all marketplaces: Upfront, Scatter and Opportunistic
- Confirm and monitor media orders with television networks
- Steward media buys and conduct post analyses
- Maintain strong relationships with media vendors
Associate Media Director Requirements:
- 1-3 years Media buying experience
- Proficiency in Media Ocean and/or other media buying and media research specific software.
- Ability to manage high volume of data
- Ability to thrive in a fast pace, constantly changing environment; can adapt quickly while minimizing impact on project momentum