New York City, United States
|Date Posted||May 27, 2021|
Our client is an impressive, family-owned and operated, residential real estate manager with 5,000 luxury units in New York City. They are adding a Marketing Coordinator to their team! This position is on-site and in person.
- Business is growing and therefore this is an add to their current staff!
- Maintain familiarity with local market conditions
- Work with outside ad agencies
- Work directly with leasing agents
- Process marketing invoices
- Track and maintain advertising, on site traffic, concessions, and occupancy.
- Generate office flyers and social media content
- Heavy work in Excel and market data analysis
- Create and analyze various reports
- Prioritize and facilitate workflows
- On-site, in-person
- 5 days a week, 9am - 5pm
- Salary 65000 - 75000/year
- Exceptional Benefits: Dental, Vision, Stellar Health Insurance Package, Commuter Benefits, 401k Match, PTO
- Exceptional Work Culture: kind, family-oriented work environment.
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Experience in Real Estate is a huge bonus but not required
- Previous Professional Marketing experience as a coordinator
- Excellent proficiency in Excel and Outlook
- Yardi, Nestio, On-Site experience is preferred
- Strong analytical skills
- Self-managing and excellent able to follow through
- Positive personality, "can do" work ethic, accompanied by a professional demeanor