Manager, Publisher Client Services
|Date Posted||October 1, 2021|
Marketing & Media
Valued at over $1 billion and growing more than 35% annually, our client is disrupting the way media is delivered and managed across all channels (Display, Streaming Video, TV...). With revolutionary image recognition and audience targeting data & technology, they create completely native advertising experiences that seamlessly blend into the platform they live on. Their employee experience is also leading-edge, supporting balanced, healthy lifestyles and a positive, growth-oriented culture. They offer fully paid healthcare, personalized financial and retail benefits, flexible working hours, and vacation policy, as well as a rotational program that supports growth within all areas of the company.
With the expansion of the Publisher Client Services division our client is seeking a Manager of Publisher Client Services. The Manager, Publisher Client Services will be responsible for working across functions to develop strategies, processes, and communication to help drive Publishers’ success. This is a unique opportunity to join a hyper growth company and be an instrumental contributor to accelerating its market growth. The successful candidate will understand publisher monetization strategies, familiarity in marketplace and industry trends, and operational experience in building and developing client relationships.
- Work closely with the Supply team to drive adoption and enable success for key strategic publishing partners.
- Understand publisher’s business objectives and provide consultative, intelligent solutions that unlock revenue opportunity.
- Develop trusted partnerships across Publisher Ad Operations, Sales and Programmatic teams to develop strategy, process, and tactics that deliver positive outcomes.
- Establish and achieve quarterly revenue goals and key operational results.
- Be a platform expert on client’s publisher focused tools and product offerings.
- Collaborate with client’s Solutions, Product, Sales and Marketing teams to push solutions and deliver results for publisher clients
- Understanding and/or experience in digital advertising.
- Outstanding troubleshooting, analytical, and problem-solving abilities, along with an ability to collaborate cross-functionally.
- Ability to explain technical concepts to non-technical audiences.
- Strong customer service skills, comfortable working directly with clients and partners as well as internal departments.
- Ability to work individually and collaboratively to drive business forward; Comfortable taking ownership of projects and showcasing key accomplishments.
- Strives for continued learning opportunities to build upon craft.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work quickly and independently with minimal oversight.
- Ability to work under pressure and multitask in a fast-paced start-up environment.
- Ability to accept feedback and constructive critique positively.
- Extremely strong and demonstrable work ethic.
- Experience with HTML and CSS is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Mathematics, or Sciences or a related discipline is preferred, though candidates with relevant experience who hold other degrees will be considered.
- 1-3 years’ experience preferably in Ad Tech for an SSP, AdExchange / Network, Ad Tech provider or Publisher