New Jersey, United States
|Date Posted||April 25, 2021|
Our client is NJ based insurance company and they are seeking a Compensation Analyst to join as an integral part of their Human Resources team.
This strategic role will work with the CFO to design fair and attractive contribution strategies and programs.
- Hybrid remote/onsite will eventually transition to Full Time onsite in Edison, NJ
- Structure Bonuses, merit increases, and incentive plans
- Utilize 401k knowledge, salary benchmarking
- Manage compensation data in a Human Resources Information System
- Preparing budgets, reports, and presentations
- Comprehensive knowledge of compensation programs, policies, procedures, and applicable legislation
- Lead and create attractive ideas for the company
$125k plus bonus
Excellent Benefits Package
What You Bring For Success
This position will primarily be responsible for supporting multiple, diverse business areas, and will need to maintain a highly organized desk.
- Regional/MultiState Experience Required
- 7 years experience in professional services including large companies
- Strong teamwork acumen with a profound ability to work under extreme pressure
- Strong: MS Office Suite, Data Entry, Analysis, & HRIS System Skills
- Strong passion for working in a fast-paced and result-oriented environment
- Ability to understand and relate to multiple stakeholders from various disciplines (e.g., finance, legal, operations)
- Bachelor's in Human Resources or related field, certifications, such as a CEBS or SHRM preferred