Manager, Content Strategy
NY, New York, United States
|Date Posted||September 29, 2021|
Marketing & Media
Our client is a cutting-edge communications, media, and tech company that connects people to what matters most to them; texting with friends, advertising that resonates, or binge watching their favorite show. Their differentiated approach centers around technologies that push the envelope and deliver the ultimate customer experience.
Recognized by Forbes as one of America’s Best Employers, they’re building a workforce that attracts and retains the best talent, not only to meet the needs of customers, but that also reflects the diverse communities they service.
They’re seeking for a full-time Manager, Content Strategy to join the ecommerce team in our NYC/Long Island city office (working remotely for the time being). The Manager, Content Strategy will be responsible for managing content and merchandising strategy of all ecommerce consumer facing assets/communication. This is an excellent opportunity for a proactive team player to grow quickly in a fast-paced environment. The Manager, Content Strategy will be responsible for the ecommerce sites of Optimum Mobile and parts of Optimum and Suddenlink as it relates to Optimum Mobile.
• Ensure all digital touch points related to the brand(s) and site experiences are implemented on time and accurately.
• Work closely with creative, marketing, copy and Dev team to ensure online assets are displayed properly across devices.
• Work closely with design and marketing teams to ensure full knowledge of assets available and request creative for websites.
• Continually monitor the website in a proactive manner to ensure that information is accurate, content is current, and pages are free of errors
• Maintain thorough product knowledge on current and upcoming product assortment for ecommerce site
• Input all product details, descriptions, titles and images, and ensure SKUs are categorized accurately
• Set up new site pages/sections and campaign landing pages and implement digital enhancements within the web content management system.
• Responsible for optimizing site product recommendations and sorting to ensure best possible consumer experience
• Collaborate with analytics team to understand search and site data
• Work with digital merchant and brand(s) to develop content strategy calendar for homepages and other landing pages on the websites
• Responsible for optimizing website for site speed and conversion
• Work with digital product team to ensure all necessary site issues are addressed
• BA/BS or equivalent working experience
• Candidate must possess outstanding organizational and cross-functional management skills with fastidious attention to detail.
• Basic understanding of HTML
• Basic knowledge of Photoshop
• Strong interpersonal communication and written skills
• Exceptional problem solving and research skills
• 5 -7 years content strategy experience
• Jira experience
• The ability to lead, collaborate, and influence (with and without formal authority) engineering, design, and product management teams
• Familiarity with analytics Adobe and Google analytics to make the right recommendations
• A self-starter who can manage projects in a fast-paced environment and remain focused amidst frequently changing requirements.