New York City, United States
|Date Posted||April 6, 2021|
Our client is a major Global Real Estate Asset Management Firm located in a beautiful building in Downtown Manhattan. They are seeking an experienced Full-Time mailroom clerk to join their mailroom team!
Only candidates with recent mailroom experience will be considered.
- Report to: Mailroom Supervisor and Mailroom Associate
- The mailroom services 900 people across 3 floors.
- Pick up newspapers from a designated location and deliver to employees.
- Pick up inter-office envelopes from all floors.
- Deliver all early morning inter-office mail.
- Prepare FedEx envelopes for shipments to corporate office internationally.
- Manage incoming and outgoing mail, sorting and delivering promptly.
- Deliver all packages that go to employees promptly.
- Log all tracking number-related mail into the Arrival System.
- Restock mail areas with supplies.
- Execute printing and binding as requested.
- Perform various job-related tasks as directed by the Mailroom Supervisor.
- Location: High-end building in downtown Manhattan
- Schedule: 9am - 6pm, 5 days a week
- Salary: 50k/year + eligible for overtime
- Benefits: A nice benefits package is included.
- Recent experience in the mailroom of an office building.
- Strong communication skills and follow-through are required for this position.
- Must be comfortable working standing for long hours and lifting (50 pounds)
- Maintain a professional, neat appearance
Job Type: Full-time, Direct Hire
Pay: $50,000.00 per year + eligible for overtime
To apply, email@example.com with your resume.