Long Term Temp Grants Manager (Remote)
Remote, New York
|Date Posted||July 18, 2021|
Our client is has an impressive background advocating internationally for human rights and working to end poverty in the developing world. They are seeking a remote, temporary Grants Manager.
- Report tothe Associate Director of International Operations
- Support the grants management team
- Systems-oriented workflows
- Collaborate and liasion with program teams and finance departments to administer hundreds of grants.
- Ensure the maintenance of the organization’s grants management system (Salesforce/foundationConnect)
- Administer a grantmaking portfolio of hundreds of grants.
- Assist in the management of and ensure successful grantmaking practices.
- Support the management of donor-advised funds.
- Ensure grants comply with legal and IRS regulations and organizational policies.
- Work with finance teams and banks to release payments in a timely manner and resolve issues.
- Create and run reports, searches.
- Monitor, update, search, and consolidate data.
- Maintain procedures and manuals.
Qualifications and requirements:
- 5+ years’ previous work experience in a related field, required.
- Non-Profit, Grantmakingy, International Grant Making experience is a huge plus.
- Knowledge of grantmaking operations and regulations, required
- Experience working with databases, required Salesforce/foundationConnect experience, preferred.
- Skilled in Microsoft Office Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Excel, required.
- Excellent writing and communication skills, required.
- Knowledge of French, Haitian Kreyol, and/or Spanish, a plus!
- Commitment to social justice, DEI, and human rights, required.