New York City, United States
|Date Posted||April 6, 2021|
Our client is seeking a Leasing Associate. The position is responsible for the proper execution of routine functions such as the renewal of leases and the generation of vacancy leases. The Leasing Associate will serve as the primary point of contact with regard to lease administration and interacts with tenants.
- Routinely track vacancies, lease expirations, renew leases
- Generate renewal leases and vacancy leases for both rent-stabilized and market-rate tenants
- Follow up with all tenants on renewal status and report to leasing director and lease administration manager via bi-monthly reports.
- Receive, process, and approve applications for apartments
- Process inquiries related to household changes and update leases accordingly
- Ensure compliance with annual notice requirements
- Responsible for annual rent registration process
- Maintain security deposit records
- Prepare, mail, file and record leases
- Effective administration and disposition of all landlord-tenant cases
- Serve as a liaison between resident and attorney for respective portfolio
- Appear in court for proceedings as needed
- Prepare and complete nonmilitary affidavits
- Maintain, review, and calendar court cases in Outlook
- Other responsibilities and special projects as requested by supervisor or senior management
Knowledge, Skills, and Qualifications:
- Excellent Customer Service.
- Proficiency in MS Office programs.
- Working knowledge of NYC residential rent regulations including but not limited to: DHCR, MCI, IAI, Scrie, Drie, J51, 421A.
- Working knowledge of Yardi strongly preferred.
- Working knowledge of On-Site preferred, but not required.
- Position requires both verbal and written interaction.