New York City, United States
|Date Posted||March 15, 2021|
Our client is a major private commercial real estate investment and operating firm. They are looking to add a full time, permanent Lease Administrator to work directly with their Asset Manager to oversee activities in the firm's portfolio. This job is onsite.
- Manage the web-based tenant portal, Yardi Commercial Café.
- Abstract leases and enter/update all lease and recurring billing information into Yardi.
- Coordinate internally or with third-party vendors, as needed, to ensure all non-recurring charges are imported to Yardi.
- Manage tenant-billing processes and collections.
- Act as the initial tenant contact for billing and lease-related inquiries.
- Liaison with Asset Manager and legal counsel for tenant collection issues, when needed.
- Assist the Asset Manager with the updating of tenant escalation schedules.
- Maintain tenant lease files.
- Manage all tenant letters of credit documents & prepare letter of credit draws, as needed.
- Maintain a calendar and communicate relevant dates in anticipation of approaching deadlines.
- Assist the Property Controller with annual audits and other tasks, as needed.
- Work closely with the Asset Manager and CFO on continued initiatives to improve internal efficiency and customer service to our tenants.
Applicant Characteristics and Qualifications Include
- Process-oriented with sound judgment, attention to detail, accuracy, and follow-through
- Ability to prioritize work within a team
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to appropriately and effectively interact with internal and external customers
- Strong organizational and problem solving skills
- 2+ years of accounting or property management experience
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience with Yardi is a plus
- Experience with commercial lease and/or general contract review is a plus
- Holds a Bachelor’s degree
Monday through Friday
75k/year + benefits